Monday, June 25, 2012

Story of My Life

So obviously I have been MIA lately. I have been really busy, but I think that is just an excuse. Seriously, this is the story of my life, at least as far as my weight loss goes. I get really excited about doing something, whether it be a new diet, new gym, new workout video, or in this case a blog. The excitement then wears down and I go back down the same path. I refuse to do that this time. I'm going to make it a little easier on myself though, because I am really busy, and it is summer time and getting on the computer every night to blog is tough. I may or may not post every night, but I will keep posting and I will keep trying. I have decided to get rid of my FIAT post. It was just too hard to keep up with. I will talk about things I eat though.

The last 2 weeks have been crazy busy. We went out of town for a reunion, spent tons of time visiting various family members, and have been swimming a lot! I have eaten terribly too. It is so hard for me to eat well when I go out of town. No joke, I ate McDonald's 3 times last weekend. I had it again a couple days ago. I am seriously addicted to that place, and those fries!! I have rediscovered my love for drinking, but now instead of crown and coke, I've matured, and started downing wine. I am pretty positive wine has a lot of calories, especially when drank by the bottle. (Just a note: I actually hardly ever drink. I don't want anyone thinking I've turned into an alcoholic mommy.)

Tonight I am eating steak and grilled veggies. I also hate to admit that after losing 2 lbs, I gained them right back. I am not too happy about that, but I know in my heart I will and can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment