Monday, June 11, 2012

Mondays...

...suck. They are hectic and busy and I end up coming home and not wanting to cook. I had plans of a pretty decent dinner. Pork chops, green beans, baked potato...but no. I came home and now guess what I'm having? Stuffed crust cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. Delicious yes, healthy no. I do this to myself all of the time. I know it is bad and I shouldn't but I keep doing it over and over again.

You would think after staring at my fat roll around my stomach while I sat outside and saw my reflection in the glass that I would want to eat salads all day. Why can't a salad taste like a double cheeseburger, damnit! I'll be back for the embarrassing FIAT later.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean.. weekends are my weakness... i do so well during the week but I just can't control myself on the weekends, especially during the summer with all the cookouts and beer, and food, and beer haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is the hardest!! You would think it would be around the holidays, which is hard too, but I think summer is the hardest. I love a nice cold beer, family reunions, and cookouts!

    ReplyDelete