Friday, June 8, 2012

The Reason

Hey! I have decided to do another blog, but this time about my journey to a healthier and happier me. I am not really sure the direction this blog will go yet, because I have no real plans as of yet on how I am going to get in shape. I know that I want to, and I have been trying for the past 6 years. No offense to my husband, but ever since we met, my weight has slowly gone up. My mom is a good cook, and his mom is a good cook. I have tried everything. I lost, I've gained, lost again, gained, had a baby, and now 10 months after having a baby I'm just too fat. I lost all my pregnancy weight but now I need to lose my "I got married and got fat" weight.

I plan on this being a VERY honest blog. I want to see where I go wrong. I pretty much know, but it will be helpful to look back, and who knows, maybe this can be helpful to someone else one day when I become a super hot momma! :)

I am currently 5'0 tall and 180 lbs. When I was 19, I felt my sexiest and healthiest. I was 106 lbs, and in great shape. I know I'm not 19, I'm 28 now, but my goal is to get to 110 lbs. I need to lose 70 lbs!! Holy geez. Here is a couple pictures of me at 19:

       

Yeah, I saw the Chippendales in Vegas...whew, hot show! Ok...I hate pictures of me now, but here is a current fat picture of me:


I can't find a full body one right now but I will add one later. You can see a big difference in my face and arms. ICK. I'm going to fix this. It might take me a few more falls (hopefully not) to get there, but I want it and need it. I plan on posting about my good choices and bad choices in food and exercise every week. If you have any suggestions on things I can do for the blog, please comment! I need all the help and motivation I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment