Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Update

It was a rainy, lazy weekend with my two favorites guys, my husband and son. I planned on working out on Saturday, which would have kept the every other day workouts in place, but I skipped out. Instead I chased my toddler around. Fair trade? I think so. I worked up a sweat a few times. I am pretty disappointed in myself though. I ate pretty bad too. No fast food though. I'm sticking to that.

Brag: My husband went to McDonald's Sunday morning for breakfast and I did not partake. GO ME!

Shame: I missed my workout.

I did go workout today though. I knew I did not want to miss it. I was afraid if I did, I'd fall right back into that routine again. It was sleeting and nasty out, but I forced myself to go. I'm so glad I did. I started myfitnesspal again. I really just like to have a place to see how many calories I'm taking in.

I probably won't post much on weekends. I'm too busy loving on my sweet boy. I'm looking forward to my workout Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment