Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Supportive Husband

Supportive husband win! I begged...I mean BEGGED my husband to pick me up McDonald's tonight. He refused. He told me I'd regret it afterwards.

WARNING! TMI AHEAD!!

I'm on my period. I am such a binge eater at this time. I just want to eat everything. I'm really glad he said no. I knew as I was begging it was a bad idea. I think in my head I really did want him to say no, because otherwise I would have turned into a raving lunatic and he would have ended up getting it. I think I did good. He did good. Hurray!

I've lost steam about my workout tomorrow. It's freezing and gloomy outside. There's an ice storm warning right now. Hopefully I'll get my steam back tomorrow. Don't worry-I still plan on going.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment