Friday, March 29, 2013

Work Sucks

I am so sick of my job. Customer service sucks. People just beat you up. I have been in my current job for over 3 years. I love the company I work for and the people I work with. I work with my best friend and have made many other wonderful friends. This is the only thing that keeps me there. My last job was the exact opposite. I loved my job but hated my coworkers.

When I started my job I didn't think it was too bad. After about a year and a half of dealing with crappy customers, I started getting sick of it. Then I went on maternity leave, came back, and was okay again for awhile. Now I'm just over it. It stresses me out. It wears on me. I have tried for promotions/different positions only to be let down. If I could just get off the phones, I feel like I could be happier. The longer I'm in my current position, the more bitter I become and more I suck at my job. I used to be great, happy friendly, customer service Jessica. Now I'm sick of people's crap. I'm trying to suck it up until I can finally get that promotion I deserve, but the smart ass has started coming out of me. Please pray I can suck it up a little while longer.

You would probably think talking on the phone all day would not wear you out...but it does. By the time I get home, I am exhausted. My couch calls my name. I really wish my gym would move the punching bag to a more private location. It is located right at the front of the gym where people come in and out. I would love to punch it out and call it a day, but I would be way too embarrassed. I'm thinking about asking them if there is anywhere else they can put it.

Luckily, all is forgotten from my crappy work day when I get home. My sweet son greets me with a huge smile, hug, and kiss, and my husband too. They are my reason. They make me want to be healthy. I want to be healthy and live long for them.

Happy Good Friday! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment