Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Feeling Mopey

Oh woe is me. Poor pitiful me. I go through these moods sometimes. I hate them. I feel bad about myself, low self-esteem, sad for no reason...I hate it. I used to be the most confident girl. I want that back so bad.

I'm feeling fat and ugly. I have a husband that makes me feel beautiful and a little boy that thinks I'm the world, but I can't seem to make myself feel that way.

I have been going strong on the no fast food since January 7th. I have not drank a coke in 7 days. These things are great, but I haven't worked out, I still eat bad, and I've been sick off and on since November.

I think being sick off and on since November has taken its toll. I am mentally exhausted. I am physically exhausted. The husband has given me times to rest too. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I was letting my hair grow out to its natural color. I started doing that this time last year. It's only halfway there. I can't take it anymore. I'm getting it done Tuesday. I'm hoping it makes me feel pretty. I need something to make me feel pretty.

I keep saying I'm going to start back to the gym. Things keep coming up. MUST.FIND.TIME.

Sorry for the uber depressing post. I needed to let some of that out.

1 comment: